Saturday, March 21, 2009

I Heart Jason Segal


I'm a big fan of the Judd Apatow genre. I must have seen 40-Year Old Virgin at least two dozen times and have even watched the deleted scenes (which are hilarious and should not be missed). It took me awhile but I finally saw his latest project Forgetting Sarah Marshall which suffered from a really poor marketing campaign- weird, irrelevant subway and bus ads that didn't relate in anyway to the witty romantic comedy. Needless to say it didn't do terribly well at the box office. But it was actually surprisingly good- no 40-Year Old Virgin but good none the less. I immediately fell in love with its star and writer Jason Segal- that cute guy from the lame CBS show How I Met Your Mother.

I fell even more in love with Mr. Segal seeing him diss Facebook on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon (20 minutes into the video if you care to see for yourself):

"I'm not on the Facebook. I don't do the Facebook thing and I'll tell you why...I don't not keep in touch with you cause I can't find you. I didn't like you in high school and I'm not gonna like you now."

Jason, would you like to join SNR?

No comments:

Post a Comment